1. The "Highgate" cemetery, London. In the late sixties of the last century there were hearings that visitors of this
cemetery were terrorized by a tall dark figure with hypnotic red eyes.
2. The house of the parish priest in Borley, the Essex County. It is considered, that in this house lived various vampires,
the most well-known of which was the slaughtered conventual. In 1944 the house was taken down, but yet the number
of the people wishing to look at that place where it stood earlier, did not become smaller.
3. The Penndel-hill hill, the Lancashire County. In 1612 in the castle of Lancaster had been executed ten so-called
"witches of the Penndel" who, as they say, are haunting till now the inhabitants of the village of Njuchyorch. One of
them was buried right on the Penndel-hill hill.
4. The «Red lion" pub in Avebury, the Wiltshire County. In the «Red lion" children-phantoms, light circles, strange
shades and abnormal cold areas had been noticed in the "the Red lion".
5.The "Ancient ram" hotel, the city of Voottin-under-Edge, the Gloucestershire county .They say that in this 12th
century's building constructed on a pagan cemetery, murders, acts of a Satanism and sacrifice of children took place.
6. The Glemis Castle, the city of Angus, Scotland. According to hearings, the residence of the Stretmorsky count
and countess is full of secret rooms. Among the phantoms of this building it is possible to point out a woman without
tongue, running in the garden, and the mysterious Grey Lady.
7. The London Tower. The most well-known ghosts of this building became the princes in the tower, killed by their
uncle Richard III. Also the illusive shifts are made by Lady Jane Grey, Anna Bolejn and the White Lady.
8. The Culloden Bogs , in the neighborhood of Inverness. In 1746 in a battle between Scots and Englishmen the first
had lost their chances on independence.
9. The Private residence Llancaiach Fawr Manor near to Caerfilli, the Wales. In this private residence continuous mutter
of unbodied voices is heard, and visitors frequently burst into tears in one of the rooms.
10. The castle of Berry Pmroy, the Devon County. There, according to hearings, the Dark blue Lady and the White
Lady come with a visit quite often.